Electrical Capstone Exam Preparation
Get the essential knowledge and skills required for the Capstone test, an electrician’s final examination. All relevant subjects covered
- General electrical safety
- Maximum demand calculations
- AS/NZS 4836:2001 – Safe working on low-voltage electrical installations
- Current carrying capacity, voltage drop and short circuit temperature rise calculations from AS3008.1.1:2009
- Correct isolation procedures training for single and three phase boards and loads
- Earthing continuity, insulation resistance, polarity, correct connections (interconnection tests), fault loop impedance and RCD testing
- Installation testing of single and three phase panels including faults
- Electrical safety acts, regulations and codes of practice
- Wiring Practicals
- AS3000 rule book questions
- Other electrical standards
Electrical Certificate Tutoring
Private Electrical Tutoring classes are tailored to apprentices and students studying electrical certificates and diplomas. Ideal for individuals who wish to increase their knowledge, prepare for upcoming exams or blocks of TAFE.
Tutoring is also available to individuals who wish to undertake study prior to entering the electro-technology industry or pre-apprenticeship programs.